Jasco Power Product: This Warranty is Limited to the following JASCO Products when sold by the JASCO authorised dealer,power product division. The Following warranty applies to products that is purchased at retail.
Lenght of Warranty: The original equipment is covered by this warranty for a period of 12 months ( or 500 hours whichever comes first) from the date of the original retail product purchase.
To Qualify for this Warranty: The product must be purchase in Pakistan from JASCO, or a dealer authorized by JASCO to sell those products. This warranty applies firstly to retail purchase and each subsequent owner during the applicable warranty time period.
What JASCO will repair or replace under warranty: JASCO will repair or replace at its premises, any part that is proven to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use during the applicable warranty time period .Warranty of repairs and replacement will be made without charge for parts or labor. Any thing replaced under warranty becomes the property of JASCO Power product. All parts replaced under warranty will be considered as part of the original product, and any warranty on those parts will expire coincident with the orignal product warranty.
- One Year Warranty with 2 Free Services at JASCO Service Centre.
- 2 Months Electrical Warranty
- 6 Months AVR Warranty.
To Obtain Warranty Service: You must, at your expense, take the JASCO product with proof of Purchase to authorised JASCO Service Center at Normal Business hours Located at Shahrah-e-Faisal Ph:021-34387550-2
Visit Charges: Visit Charges at Customer Permises will be Provided at a cost of Rs.1500/- with in a radios of 10 KM. from Place of Purchase.
The user/purchaser/owner should install their power product by a technician authorised by JASCO. The Company does not assume any responsibility / warranty. if the said equipment is installed other than the JASCO approved technician.
1. Any Damage or deterioration may result from the following:
- Neglect of the periodic maintenance as specified in the product owner's manual.
- operating methods other than those indicated in the product owner's manual.
- Improper repair or maintenance.
- The use of Non-genuine JASCO parts and accessories other than those
- Defects caused by wear & tear,Accident Misuse improper operation/
approved by JASCO (other recommended lubricants and fluids)
maintenance or if any alteration have been made.
The Parts listed below are not covered by warranty.
- Spark plug fuel filter,air cleaner element,tire,wheel bearing,recoil starter rope,cable,Ignition Coil,Ignition Switch,Self,etc.
- Lubricant: Oil and grease.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damage & limitation of implied Warranties:
JASCO disclaims any responsibillity for loss of time or use of the product, transportation,commercial loss or any other incidental or consequential damages.